Sunday 2 March 2014

Olivia Palermo LFW Lookbook

Like many others, I've recently become enamoured with the style of Olivia Palermo. While I wish I had her closet, I also wish I had her money to start my own OP inspired wardrobe! But for now I will make do with a highstreet copy cat version of her style.

She made a fabulous appearance at LFW last week, at which she was spotted in the below ensemble. To my surprise she was sporting a highstreet brand rather than her usual head to toe designer look we're used to. I'll be honest, the fact that she opted for this highstreet number - the Reiss peacoat, made me love her that little bit more! I've tried to recreate her outfit, centred around this now HUGELY popular Reiss coat.  


Reiss, £245

Topshop, £40
Accessorize, £15

Zara, £59.99

Topshop, £26

So there's my complete highstreet take on the Olivia Palermo look, mixing an investment piece with ready to wear cheaper alternatives you can find on the highstreet right now.

Let me know what you think and if you've tried any OP inspired looks! 

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment